You can't make everything from scratch

...but you can sure try!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Trips and holidays

Just to let you know, I'm going to be on the road in central Canada for two weeks as of tomorrow (May 19). There is a chance I will do some cooking while I'm there - and a much slimmer chance that I'll blog about it - but for all intents and purposes, I'm on hiatus during that time.

After that, I'm back for a week before we leave for three weeks in Europe. I know, it's a tough life!

But I'll be back for good as of July 4, so check in then!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By "chance" do you mean "I'm definitely going to be preparing an elaborate dinner for my SIL and her boy while I'm in town and I'm just busy picking recipes"?
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home