You can't make everything from scratch

...but you can sure try!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Viva Italia!


Pizza for the winning team!

As a rule, I don't follow football/soccer. In fact, I don't even really know all the rules. (I had to get my husband to explain "offside" to me. What can I say? I'm bookish.) But having been in Italy for two weeks during the World Cup this year, and with Italy in the final game, I figured I should watch it.

After the first half, I turned to my husband and said, "For dinner tonight, why don't we have the national cuisine of whichever team wins?"

We had pizza.

Congratulations, Italy!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    woah woah woah... hold on there.

    Your husband knows what 'offside' is?

    I find that shocking.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    You don't go to an all-boys high school for four years and not pick up some of the basic rules of footsketball, dontcha know. Let me tell you, nobody does a triple Salchow like Zidane!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home